Health & Fitness

Post as you see fit
Joe

Health & Fitness

Postby Joe » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:59 pm

How we all doing?

I've not been using my weights as often as I wanted to but I've been swimming and eating a nice balanced diet, which is clearly good.

However, I've started feeling very dizzy, tired and nauseous during the middle of the day. I can't tell if it's extra stress from work stuff or some kind of anaemia but it's starting to piss me off. I just ignore it, drink a lot of water and hope it goes away, but I'd rather it didn't happen in the first place. I'm going to try getting a bit more sleep and eating more fruit during the day to keep my blood sugar levels up, but apart from that I don't really know what to do.

I'm not a great fan of seeing doctors because I'm a man and men are supposed to be invincible, but right now I feel like I'm about to pass out and I hate it.

Jezreel

Re: Health & Fitness

Postby Jezreel » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:03 pm

Shit dude!!!

You might not be getting enough calories!! Or there's always the Type 2 diabetes bollocks? Crapola. Hopefully it's nothing!
Go the doctors, but instead of being ill, whilst you're in the waiting room, you're clearly only there scoping for receptionist totty. Cool

I'm doing ok, should hit target 1 by the end of the week (It's a crap target, but it keeps me going) Using the x trainer every day bar 2 per week (and sometimes bike) and started the weights again 3 times a week.

My trewsers fit better!

Joe

Postby Joe » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:11 pm

I was just talking to someone at work and realised what it might be. I never used to have any breakfast in the mornings, then started a few weeks ago in order to kickstart my metabolism nice and early. Thing is, I've skipped it every day for the last week, so my body might be confused and burning up all my energy by lunchtime.

What a twat I am. Anyway, I have a cup of sugary tea and a boost bar now so I should be fine again in half an hour.

Jezreel

Postby Jezreel » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:22 pm

Excellent news!

Yes early brekky is good for you. Even I have been getting up to have it!!

Next step, the early morning workout... Ya rly

foxi

Postby foxi » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:25 pm

Is it because I haven't been making porridge and you're too lazy to get your own breakfast...
EVERYTHING!!!11

Jezreel

Postby Jezreel » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:28 pm

I tried those snacky brekky bars, but there's too much fat and sugar in them.
I now have bowl + weetabix ready to just tip milk on. Lazy get.

Ekona
Tag: Official member of the RB Anti Facist Party est. 2009

Postby Ekona » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:35 pm

@Joe: Go and eat some more food and then you can have a tummy like wot I does Wink

I'm still going good, although my meals are now more sensible than just veg 'n' salad (I think I had a similar thing as Joe, as I was getting really weak midday and it wasn't until I started eating a bit more that it stopped). My gym time is going down from 3 times a week to just 2 for this week only as my back's hurting a bit today. Sad

Still, all in I'm happy at my progress. People keep saying I look thinner despite me weighing the same, but I'll take that.
"Chav kids are like sand people. They're easily startled but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."

foxi

Postby foxi » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:37 pm

I'm still lazy...
EVERYTHING!!!11

Jezreel

Postby Jezreel » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:39 pm

Me too. I wish to rub myself on Nemesis to try and extract some of his not lazy gene.
It will be nice.

foxi

Postby foxi » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:42 pm

I keep thinking that I'll do it next week etc, but I never do...unmotivated.
EVERYTHING!!!11

Jezreel

Postby Jezreel » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:43 pm

I'm going on that x trainer any minute now..... Wink

Mr.Clark

Postby Mr.Clark » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:39 pm

Jezreel wrote:Me too. I wish to rub myself on Nemesis to try and extract some of his not lazy gene.
It will be nice.

foxi wrote:I keep thinking that I'll do it next week etc, but I never do...unmotivated.

Go on... Nem would love it Wink

Steve
Tag: SSSSSSSSssssssssss

Postby Steve » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:53 pm

I was going a week strong with no junk food at all, but I eventually returned to my old habits Sad

I LACK A DIS-A-PRIN

Nemesis
Tag: Misanthrope

Postby Nemesis » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:40 pm

Jezreel wrote:I'm going on that x trainer any minute now..... Wink

Have you gone on it yet?? Razz

Commander Clark wrote:
Jezreel wrote:Me too. I wish to rub myself on Nemesis to try and extract some of his not lazy gene.
It will be nice.

foxi wrote:I keep thinking that I'll do it next week etc, but I never do...unmotivated.

Go on... Nem would love it Wink

That's so lame it's funny. Laughing

What the lazy folk don't know is, they are all coming circuit training with me this weekend. I will wake them military stylee and force them to endure hours of exercise until every muscle burns. Twisted Evil Wink

Joey

Postby Joey » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:32 pm

Ekona wrote:@Joe: Go and eat some more food and then you can have a tummy like wot I does Wink

I'm still going good, although my meals are now more sensible than just veg 'n' salad (I think I had a similar thing as Joe, as I was getting really weak midday and it wasn't until I started eating a bit more that it stopped). My gym time is going down from 3 times a week to just 2 for this week only as my back's hurting a bit today. Sad

Still, all in I'm happy at my progress. People keep saying I look thinner despite me weighing the same, but I'll take that.

Belleh is going Sad . I still would tho Wink

Return to “The Lounge”