Who Will Coalesce With Whom ?

Discussion over more serious issues and topics
Ekona
Tag: Official member of the RB Anti Facist Party est. 2009

Re: Who Will Coalesce With Whom ?

Postby Ekona » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:06 am

Someone's going to have to. At least we'll have half a chance of something getting done if Cons get into bed with UKIP; Milliband will spend too much time preening and posturing if Lab have to do it.

I'd still rather have another ConDem government for another five years.
"Chav kids are like sand people. They're easily startled but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."

keasy
Tag: Argumentative cunt.

Postby keasy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:19 am

You DO stand a great chance of getting 'something' done.

That something I'm willing to bet would be Conservatism + Conservatism with a good old fashioned dash of old skool these dam fuzzy wuzzies and johnny foreigners stealing our jobs Conservatism!

Fuck that!

Ekona

Postby Ekona » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:28 am

Better that than Labour spunking a lightly blooming economy up the wall.

Again.
"Chav kids are like sand people. They're easily startled but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."

Jezreel

Postby Jezreel » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:54 pm

This NHS sell off is a fucking joke. It's going to affect me directly now, so all you conservative apologists can take your spouting and stick it up your arses.
As a direct affect of what THIS condem govt is doing they're sneaking through a closure of our local hospital, where the Mrs works. This is going to directly affect me now so I'll be drumming up as much support for anything other than Tory that has a chance of a seat, in my area, as possible.
Fucking diabolical.

Ekona

Postby Ekona » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Harsh news, sorry to hear that mate :(

keasy
Tag: Argumentative cunt.

Postby keasy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Can only get worse with a Con+RacistUKIP partnership too.

They both see the NHS as a non profit making idealistic and moralistic failure...being a failure only as it doesn't generate personal wealth.

Ekona

Postby Ekona » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:05 am

I don't think they see it as any less important to the fabric of the UK as any other party, I just think they have different ideas as to make it better.

Our local hospital in Braintree was shutdown under the previous Labour government, so it's not confined to the current lot.

Jezreel

Postby Jezreel » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:11 pm

There's no real viable choice for me I feel. None. Greens want to disarm us. Tories want to rape the poor. Labour will spend all our money on shiny magic beans. Lib Dems are my true political match, but this coalition has bumraped them into some kind of circus freak sideshow of a party. UKIP are racists. The others aren't worth discussiing.
What a fucking joke.

Ekona

Postby Ekona » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:12 pm

I was having this discussion last night with friends, and the consensus is that this is the weakest set of politicians we can remember since like ever.

Jezreel

Postby Jezreel » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Sad days indeed.

Mr.Clark

Postby Mr.Clark » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:12 pm

As I understand it, the Greens are only advocating nuclear disarmament. They're not planning on completely gutting the military, just reducing it in size to an organisation that defends the country.

Jezreel

Postby Jezreel » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:21 pm

We'll be bringing a sword to a gunfight.....

Ekona

Postby Ekona » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:41 pm

The Greens are a bunch of loonies who make the BNP seem positively normal.

We must *never* give up our nuclear deterrent.

Mr.Clark

Postby Mr.Clark » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:02 pm

... deterrent from who? Ze Germans?

Honestly, what nation state in this day and age do you think would even consider using nuclear weapons against the UK?

I'll tell you. North Korea. But they'd have to FedEx it over first, and we'd stop them at Customs.

Iran has the will to use them, but only against Israel. (Which is terrifying, don't get me wrong, but not a threat to the security of this country.)

No country would risk the international fallout (no pun intended) in launching a nuclear strike against another. The only people that would, are terrorists, and they're not deterred by a country having nukes anyway. Do you think that if a bunch of religious fundamentalists from Fuckmenistan were to attack the UK, that we'd retaliate against the citizens of their country with nukes?

No. We would not.

Jezreel

Postby Jezreel » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Not ze germans, they're only on timeshare. Pakistan and India. The ghost of the Maharatta Hyder Ali will come back and Nuke us in retaliation for crimes committed in his country by Colonel Arthur Wellesley.
Anyway, the greens are pretty nice people, but because of the nature of the party some fucking lunatics have infiltrated and are threatening to bring the house of cards down around their ears.

Return to “Serious Discussion”