Next-Gen Consoles

Discussion of games and gaming
RB

Re: Next-Gen Consoles

Postby RB » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:44 pm

I have an XBox One. It's my fourth because I keep selling them because they are shit then rebuying them when an exclusive game comes out.
I will not be upgrading but when I go through the sell/buy cycle again, the new one will no doubt be an S.

I may buy the PS 4.5 when it comes out because I've stupidly preordered a PlayStation VR like a filthy hipster mong and it apparently runs that better.
A slight majority of a statistically worthless sample size agree.

Ekona
Tag: Official member of the RB Anti Facist Party est. 2009

Postby Ekona » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Part of me wants to upgrade, but mostly for the controller. Ultimately that's pointless though as I bought the Elite controller recently instead, which is just the greatest controller ever made.

At another £350 it's just too rich for now for little gain, plus it's not available in black. Nope, I'll wait for Scorpio I think.
"Chav kids are like sand people. They're easily startled but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."

kingweed
Tag: Tags eh ?

Postby kingweed » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:36 am

I very rarely play my xbox one now. Can't remember the last time I did.

Just googled that controller, bloody hell it's over £100 for a controller these days. That's ridiculous.

Ekona
Tag: Official member of the RB Anti Facist Party est. 2009

Postby Ekona » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Worth every penny.

I wasn't sure either until I actually held it and started using it, and then I realised just how good it is. Knocks spots off every other controller I've ever used, but like you say not exactly cheap!
"Chav kids are like sand people. They're easily startled but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."

kingweed
Tag: Tags eh ?

Postby kingweed » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Ekona wrote:Worth every penny.

I wasn't sure either until I actually held it and started using it, and then I realised just how good it is. Knocks spots off every other controller I've ever used, but like you say not exactly cheap!

Man, I just cannot fathom spending that type of money on a controller. I'll spunk stupid money on a jumper or TV or MBP but I just cannot see how that controller is worth 3/4 times as much as a standard one.

Guess I'm finally over gaming!

Return to “Games Talk”