Mass Effect Andromeda

Discussion of games and gaming
Ekona
Tag: Official member of the RB Anti Facist Party est. 2009

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Postby Ekona » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:51 am

We got a pimpin' gold colour 8)
"Chav kids are like sand people. They're easily startled but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."

Mr.Clark

Postby Mr.Clark » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:03 am

Sara Ryder - Queen of Bling?

Ekona

Postby Ekona » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:55 am

Pretty much :lol:

I did want to change colour a couple of times, but I realised the gold one made it much easier to find the Nomad when I'd forgotten where I'd left it :oops: :D
"Chav kids are like sand people. They're easily startled but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."

Ekona

Postby Ekona » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Man, I miss playing this already. :( Even 60+ hours of gametime doesn't seem enough, I think I enjoyed this far more than I thought I did.

Clarky, hurry up and finish it so we can discuss the ending! :lol:

Mr.Clark

Postby Mr.Clark » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Doing my best! Just left work, don't start the new job until May, so I'll power through it over the next couple of days...

Mr.Clark

Postby Mr.Clark » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:54 pm

66 hours and 58% in. Which is interesting, because I haven't been skipping things, and I feel like I should be getting towards the end now.

Spoiler/NSFW: (click to reveal/hide)
100% viability on 5 planets, haven't put an outpost on Elaaden yet. I've visited the Archon's ship and have a plan to get to Meridian, which sounds like it should be an endgame. But maybe not. Maybe there's another third of the game to go afterwards!

Ekona

Postby Ekona » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:46 pm

A lot of the percentage is those crappy random tasks. Not checked what I got to, but I'll be surprised if it's much past 75% and I 100%'d all the planets too.

Ekona

Postby Ekona » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:01 am

Are you nearly there yet?

Mr.Clark

Postby Mr.Clark » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:31 pm

Done. Ish. I suspect that there's a few more things to find now that I've done the main story - I need to go back to the SAM node on the Hyperion, as it was locked last time I tried, but yeah. I'm saved in orbit around Ryder-One.

Wow. Loving it. Can't wait for a sequel! So much more exploring to be done, bad guys to kill, maybe more planets to colonise.

And video night! Glorious :lol:

Whacked the Archon, obviously, but made the deal with the Primus and used the code on her ship, so she'll be trouble next time around.

Picked the salarian Pathfinder as the Heleus rep, which pissed off pretty much everyone, as suspected.

I allowed Sloane to die on Kadara - I was trying to sleep with Reyes, but broke up with him after that little "you used me!" moment. But when asked about Sloane, I just said that "I didn't like her". I can be such a bitch. :lol:

Made nice with the Krogan and have a nice addition to New Tuchanka on Elaaden.

Destroyed the angaran AI on Voeled.

What's up with the Quarian Ark? Need to know!

Also, still never found out the identity of the mysterious benefactor - I doubt it'll have been the Illusive Man, but it must have been someone that we've heard of, or they'd have just told us the name. Miranda's father, perhaps?

Ekona

Postby Ekona » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Wow, almost the complete opposite to me!

I didn't take the deal with Primus. Didn't seem to matter, unless I missed it.

Can't remember which Pathfinder I chose, think it was the one that was politically-friendly though.

I did let Sloane die. Didn't want to sleep with Reyes though, he was too smooth for my tastes.

Yup, Krogan are happy in mine too.

How could you kill the AI?! I totally saved that, kept it next to SAM node. They do funny bantz.

No idea who the benefactor is, hopefully someone not connected to anyone else in previous games though. I don't mind a bit of tying in, but not all of it.

Did you save the Salarians or the Krogans on the ship? I assume Salarians after your rep comment, I did too but I so wish I'd taken my Krogan on that mission, would've been much harder to pick.

My fav combo was Peebee and Jaal. They made me do lewls too.

Return to “Games Talk”