Nintendo Switch

Discussion of games and gaming
Joe

Re: Nintendo Switch

Postby Joe » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:51 pm

ICYMI Zelda BotW is the highest rated game of all time already.

I can't ignore that. I'm getting a Switch.

Ekona
Tag: Official member of the RB Anti Facist Party est. 2009

Postby Ekona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:58 pm

No great surprises, when was the last duff Zelda game Nintendo gave us?

As much as I want to play it, no way am I spending that kind of money on a console that's got zero other games lined up for it that interest me. And the silly friend code thing, the inflexible OS, those silly prices for the pads... Nope, I just can't bring myself to do it, no matter how good Zelda on it is.
"Chav kids are like sand people. They're easily startled but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."

Ekona
Tag: Official member of the RB Anti Facist Party est. 2009

Postby Ekona » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Gone off the idea of PSVR then?

I'm still waiting for the next gen of the Vive, then I'll be mighty tempted to leap in.
"Chav kids are like sand people. They're easily startled but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."

Joe

Postby Joe » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Jay plays on Dan's VR all the time so I'm still interested in getting us our own one, though I'm sure by the time I get around to saving some money for it they'll be working on the next generation with inside-out tracking and higher screen res. Maybe.

Realistically, I personally have a stack of games waiting to be played, Jay is about to get lost inside Lego Worlds forever and Destiny 2 is coming out later in the year. Neither of us have the time for Switch/Zelda but I still have strong urges to get one anyway. Might end up being an impulse buy at bonus time..

qazimod
Tag: Not gazimod

Postby qazimod » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Mm, yes, my VR.... I haven't actually got around to getting more games for it just yet. I have my eye on the relaunched Dirt Rally as I've heard good things about it, but I've got enough going on with other stuff I'm playing and non-VR PS4 titles being released in Spring. With all of that in mind, I won't be picking up a Switch in a hurry, but I will be keen to see how the opening months turn out. :)

Return to “Games Talk”