Tag: Blah

Re: It is sad

Postby Sean » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:04 pm

How's everybody getting on these days?

Ekona
Tag: Official member of the RB Anti Facist Party est. 2009

Postby Ekona » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:21 pm

Nearly divorced, house sold, baby due in 5 weeks. Sums it up pretty well!
"Chav kids are like sand people. They're easily startled but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."

doogle
Tag: Likes squeezy cheesy cobs.

Postby doogle » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:48 am

Good luck with the new baby Ekona, I hope everything goes well with you and the young one once it arrives :)

I've got better news than on my last visit here.
My job is safe again, we seem to be slowly getting back on our feet in the college. I didn't get the training I wanted though for our CRM. I didn't expect to if I'm honest though.

My niece has moved into a nice new house with her boyfriend and her two kids. The eldest celebrated his third birthday last week, and all the troubles we were having with them the other year have been sorted out now :)

We've also (hopefully) finally gotten rid of the mouse problem in the attic. It turned out that they'd just slowed down after the initial 11 caught last year. We found a few more in the traps about 2 months ago.
Found some more tiny holes in the mortar between the bricks separating our attic from next doors, so we've sealed them all up, and so far haven't had any more little bodies up there :)

Oh, and I've bought myself a nice new toy to play with, got myself one of those Valve Index VR headsets. Now I just need a place to set it up properly as my bedroom is too small for room scale and the front room is only large enough if we move all the furniture out :P
It's probably one of the best things I've bought so far though. I've even got my mum and aunty joining me with it to play Beat Saber to get us all moving and to help get fit again :)

RB

Postby RB » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:26 pm

I'm still not dead.
A slight majority of a statistically worthless sample size agree.

Return to “The Lounge”